Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.

Summer Camp at Bob Hardin Info.

It’s almost Summer Camp Time, now we need to make sure we get ready.

Current medical forms are required to attend camp, there are no exceptions. They must not be more than 12 months old, parts A, B and C must be fully completed and signed by both the Scout and parent or guardian. Part C must be signed by a Doctor and a copy of both sides of current insurance card is required. Additionally, there are two forms specifically required for CBH that must be completed. The first is a medicine form and the second is a release waiver. I have attached copies of both the medical and camp forms for you to fill out. Please keep the medical form original and only give us a copy in case ours gets lost being hauled to all the campouts.

Packing and camp information sheets are also attached. However, based upon my 6 years of summer camp experience – the packing list is too much. Packing light is better than having more than you can manage. Most Scouts come home with 2/3rds of their packed clothes and towels unused. The Field Uniform (tan shirts) are required for travel up and back, evening meals and all campfires. Red Troop activity shirts or any BSA t-shirts are great for the rest of the day. Anyone wishing to purchase additional red Troop activity shirts please let me know by Monday night as I will be placing an order next week. The cost is $9 for the cotton and $12 for the micro fiber shirts.

We will be departing from the Scout Hut Sunday morning on June 24th, please plan to arrive for check in at 9:30 AM. Bring a bag lunch and drink as we will be stopping along the way for lunch.

Let me know if you have any questions



704 449 2333

Click on the links below:

Camp Forms 2018

BSA Medical Form 

CBH Packing List



Leave a Reply

© 2019 Troop 275 - Boy Scouts of America | WordPress Admin